SRL 3.85% 40.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I have held off on making a comment here because we have not...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I have held off on making a comment here because we have not been given much to comment on, All comments seem to be speculation with no explanation from CLQ. This to me is the odd part, as far as being the shareholder of several companies to undergo a consolidation over the years this is a stand out because it has the lowest number of shares. My experience is the company usually has well over a Billion shares. The other stand-out is the lack of information of why and why now. Again my experience has been a long explanation of why a consolidation is in the best interest of shareholders, but with CLQ zip not even a "In the fullness of time..."
    I have dismissed the speculation that it is about "clean water" spin off because why would they spin off "water co" giving it to shareholders when they could sell it. "Clean air" was sold off to private interests. I hope they float it and shareholders get a priority offer. should raise a few $m. I will be in.
    As for shorters feeling the joy of music @cjlcowled I'm not so sure about that. In fact I believe the reverse to be true, There are too many unknowns to bet against CLQ at the moment and I would be looking to get out of the short position.
    It would not surprise me if there is at least one announcement a week for the next month. eg
    A grant ....... $100M - $150M would not surprise me Given all the figure work is done. Its in rural Aust. The two federal seats are held by Nats. big employment numbers and big returns to GOVERNMENTS emphasis on the plural (Gladys needs this) by way of royalties and taxation.
    A nod here could add $2 to a post consolidated Share Price
    Funding...... The ducks are lined up CLQ have been very clear as to why EV companies should get involved and the reality is they could miss out,
    . the other reality I am not sure auto companies are all that flush with the readies atm.
    Drilling results......Yeh well who knows. They are drilling for a reason. I figure they know why and we will soon.
    Proceeding with various listed points in the PEP.............. They have plenty of funds to start projects such as move the autoclaves. or the camp.

If anybody in the area spots info in the local papers I for one would appreciate a copy or a link. Preferably under a new heading like IN THE NEWS
    The world may be going to s#@t but CLQ has a bright future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.015(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $36.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 43.5¢ 39.0¢ $25.19K 61.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1391 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 2741 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.