ADG 0.00% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

Ann: Consolidation/Split - DDD, page-15

1. 7,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2254
    thanks for the tag Jiska..sneaky.png

yes mate like you I am disappointed like yourself and many here..

I am embarrassed and feel let down by the inaction from management and the delays that have cost many here including my self...

no need to bait me and be a smart ass...as I have mentioned previously I lost $100,000 just on the options , let alone how much I am down on the heads, but I have to remain positive and hope there is news to follow consolidation or before consolidation otherwise like you posted we could be in trouble.

Scoping study is not far off I believe, so I wont be dumping my shares, I have made the decision to run with them to the end...stupid or smart decision only time will tell

yes I was lucky enough to visit the mine site and was excited, hence the reason I shared photos and videos of my experience...from what I saw it gave me a very exciting and positive feeling of what could and should be in the near future so please don't mock me for sharing my privileged experience, I didn't have to but I wanted to to give holders some positivity to look forward to.

I believe the management have regained their focus here and I strongly feel we will see quicker actions in future...if not then I will finally sell out myself. Please give the baiting and mocking a rest Jiska..just for you

Last edited by CJTJ: 13/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.912M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $525 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 36361726 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5453843 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.