ADG 0.00% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

Ann: Consolidation/Split - DDD, page-17

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    Consolidation had to happen at some point and it's disappointing that it took place now when at 001.

Keep in mind price of gold is at a low and this has had a material affect on our SP and market sentiment.

If POG was $2500 do you think we would have as much negative sentiment and be sitting at 001... highly unlikely IMO.

Keep in mind there's a number of investors holding a large % of this stock and they are not going to want to see price fall further after consolidation. They may in fact see an opportunity to buy more at a discount if it drops below .02... this will help prop up price IMO.

The market cap is already very very low so market may not value stock much lower than it already is. We will have to wait and see.

I also hold hope that with the timing of consolidation should come some good news. If management are strategic in timing the consolidation, which I would hope they will be, then we may see some good news and a resulting return to more positive sentiment.

I will be holding as I see a positive outcome here if management play their cards right and start to progress the project from here which I am pretty sure they know they need to.

A lift in Gold price can add significant value as well so will be keeping a close eye.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.471M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $6.616K 1.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 27131008 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6708608 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.