EMU 3.70% 2.6¢ emu nl

The shares will be consolidated by a factor of 30. So each share...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The shares will be consolidated by a factor of 30. So each share will be divided by 30, is the easiest way of looking at it. If you have 1 million shares, at 0.01c, it will become 300 000 shares at 0.03c.

The board reckons they cannot attract investors at 0.01c, I cry bullsh*t. Plenty of companies have started out at that price and moved up the share ladder. The issue is two fold.
    1. The board has done nothing for a year and squandered a million dollars. The only income they made was $10k, which was the interest on the money in the bank, that is no longer there. The shares will move in value to 0.03c a share, after consolidation, but that now gives it room to drop further. So, if you purchased at 0.02c, like I did and immediately lost 50% value, you are going to see another halving. As the shares are weighed heavily at 0.01c, over 70million at the last time of checking.
    Coming back to the board, I think they're pretty useless. They don't have the finesse to turn this around and the next AGM will be interesting. I think an extraordinary meeting should be called and I wish another company would do a hostile takeover, which I would definately support. Terry Streeter is on the board and despite his "over 30 years of service", I think he is long past pasture time. He used to be with Moho resources and something similar happened there.

I can tell you that there are still shares being purchased at 0.01c, sometimes at a 1 million shares at a time, including today. I don't think the AGM can come about quick enough.

I strongly suggest not selling out, I think the board needs to go to task with raising capital. Companies, such as SHN should be approached for farm-in agreements or take over. If I remember correctly, they're in the same state anyway and they've begun copper production with their own processing plant, recently purchased.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.015M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $379 14.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 411734 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 5793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.