FGL 0.00% 5.9¢ frugl group limited

Reflection: Some years ago, I invested in this stock because I...

1. 12,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1760
    Reflection:
    Some years ago, I invested in this stock because I was impressed with the information communicated to the market.

However, as time past, the foundations began to become very rocky. Great companies have a sound business model, leadership and the right people.

It now seems that many of these elements existed on paper, but in the real world, the company was floundering. Directors, CEO’s Consultants, and the Administration were changing seats not providing me with the feeling of stability in the organization.

The money then began to run low; products were not delivering any commercial value, a three-month trading suspension due to sloppy administration occurred while the matter was sorted out in court, billions of shares issued, along with poorly subscribed CR’s.

VPN decommissioned Company name change from Wangle to Family Insites to Family Insights. The app fails to gain commercial traction. Cicero changes their person on the Board. Wangle relaunches the Family Cyber Safety Software. Then goes on to launch a book, followed by the introduction of Frugl, which becomes the company focus.

Then a cap raising/consolidation was announced and then later called off.

Now, the second time around - we have a 50:1 consolidation/dilution just completed with options offered to management.

So, where does my investment sit? Well my many/many thousands of dollars handed over to them is virtually worthless.

Will the same culture prevail - where they stumble from one idea to the next hoping to gain commercial traction, and in due course, the heartbeat stops, and the flat line on the chart is the norm.

I guess the problem is that they do not know - hence a company on its knees still talking about the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.178M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.9¢ $3.652K 61.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 98 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.