GNM 6.67% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

You have got to be kidding, a 10:1 consolidation. This is code...

1. 9,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17938
    You have got to be kidding, a 10:1 consolidation.

This is code for lifestyle company wanting to continue on with bbq and lifestyle on the back of further CRs I suspect after consolidation That is get the punters to believe in something new, do a CR and continue on the journey to caviar.

If the above is not correct, then obviously this company is cursed in that whatever it touches turns to crap, so just fill in the 6 foot hole already dug by kicking the sand in and put SH out of their misery. A cursed company cannot be saved LOL. I treated my loss here a few years back as a big learning exercise on when to bale When in doubt, but thankfully had gains to offset against that loss.

The oppies here are completely dead now as well.

One day they may get lucky by sheer fluke, as against managerial competence in delivering value IMO IMO, by purchasing some crappy tenement but by Lord and behold there actually is something there worth mining/pursuing (because the previous company doing exploration there was less competent than this lot LOL)

With the amount of manure this company has been shovelling and badging as the next big thing, suggest the next play is a pot company so that been ‘high’ on bull dust can have a new true meaning LOL.

SH beware, but obviously wish you all the best (as a previous SH here) that whatever you end up doing rewards you well (and hopefully GPP does get its crap together one day).

All IMO IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 01/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $1.233K 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 388451 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 133679 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.