ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Holding it before consolidation is pointless imo. For the amount of time some holders spend watching this stock, I wonder why they bother to continue holding it . If they move to drill, or get a good assay, there'll be plenty of time to jump on board. sure you might miss some of the profit, but you could have your money in another stock in the meantime actually making money.
    anyway from my point of view as a non holder, I'll be waiting for the drill announcement and start to build a position, if the first assay tanks, I'll dump it straight away.
    I spent 5 years staring at this stock hoping, while my investment dwindled away. It thought me one valuable lesson, I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I lost 290k with ICG when I sold out, it stung like a MF. since then, I studied trading, technical analysis, charting, and world markets. I started trading for a living earlier this year, and I haven't looked back. I recommend to everyone to stop buying the story, and realise what a group mentality is.
    The market is full of opportunities everyday, don't miss out on it by getting sucked into managements dreams, they're all the same, and all they want is your money to pay their wages, or float their dreams ... let them prove themselves before you give them a cent. peace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.25K 450K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1850000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1277593 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.