JAT 0.00% 65.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Consolidation/Split - JAT, page-199

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    I was thinking of simply hiring a person as JAT's PR person in Australia and doing the rounds to media outlets in Australia and anywhere else to drum up potential JAT investors. Even if they have to pay for publicity. When I was in business the local paper offered to make me business of the week with a two page write up if I paid them. JAT may not have anyone in management or staff now with the talent to do this. A beautiful woman would be nice but the main criteria would be qualified professional with runs on the board in a similar position. JAT management is obviously doing most things right in the business arena and growth seems a given if they keep it up. The SP is not reflecting this. That is the problem. I personally am happy to wait years if necessary for the investment community to catch on as I think the SP will eventually catch up. When this consolidation crap was proposed I just thought there is a better way to get investors interested. It doesn't matter if there's already an A2 in the world. Where was A2 after one year in this space. Not just on the ASX but before then.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.0¢ 67.0¢ 62.0¢ $33.97K 53.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2300 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.