JAT 0.00% 75.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ok im not sure if that is a serious question or not. A narrow...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Ok im not sure if that is a serious question or not.
    A narrow deep knowledge of industry is great, but if that's the only perspective maintained well opportunities will be lost.
    Business opportunities exists even in the margins.
    In mature economies like those of the west, unlike most of the Asian markets that are deemed as developing and emerging, yes China is still not a mature economy its still developing hence the deep government market interference to skew all their data.
    Mature economies progress to also create opportunities for the middle man.
    Im not saying Jat is a middle man here. Just providing some insights to economies and that mature economies create industries in trading and services that capitalize on the wholesale side of the economy. And the fact that the worldwide global retail economy for consumables, which i easier than ever to access right now, is enormous and growing.
    Also im not sure if anyone here has ever done business with China/Asian clients but even till this day Australian product is considered premium. It will take a really significant event for Australia to lose its luster in the Asian market as a source of true quality products across the board.
    In terms of JAT given there has recently been an increase in sales for this company, a shareholder like myself might be willing to take the risk that this new management/owners will try to convert that into profitable business over the next 2 quarters.
    I'm giving them the chance and happy to take the risk as i have experienced steep rewards for taking such risks in the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.