KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Ann: Consolidation/Split - KLL, page-17

1. 4,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2376
    @FredP (can't reply)
    They'll be valued at zero on your share trading platform because they have never traded. I note that:
    1. The new code – KLLDA – has been registered by the ASX and my trading platform allowed me to enter an order for 500,000 of them at a price of $0.001. But I couldn't confirm the order because the stock is suspended.
    2. If the suspension is lifted and you're determined to try and offload your shares, you could try buying $500 worth and then selling the lot. At least the brokerage should be claimable as part of your cost to acquire. But there's a risk that nobody will buy, and you'll have spent an extra $500-odd and be left holding 500,082 shares in the KLL shell.
    3. The deferred-settlement period ends after 18-Jun-2024 and "normal", consolidated shares will be issued on 19-Jun-2024. Your shares will probably go back to being plain old KLL on this date.
    4. The suspension may also be lifted after on this date and normal T+2 trading might occur.
    5. Suspension may be lifted for a limited time (to allow the market to make hail-Mary trades) or might not be lifted at all, see my prior post above.
    6. Regardless of what happens with market suspension, you have the option of making off-market trades/transfers if you (or your broker) can find a counterparty for your 82 shares (again, see my prior post above).
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6237/6237451-17b9cfca49e256c8dd457b2ba1da6d1b.jpg

It's a mongrel of a situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.