LOM 4.76% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Consolidation/Split - LOM, page-198

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Ok I have a new theory . I was always asking myself why SW quit as a CEO. I know, bad performance etc... But on the other hand he was really an experienced and smart manager and he was the only one with an accounting background, so probably the most proper choice to keep the money together and run a sustainable strategy. Although LOM was not very succesful with this strategy SW was maybe the manger fit best.

What if he did not left because he was forced to, but what if he left because he saw what is coming and did not want to ruin his reputation. Ok Baggy, don*t worry, this is just a joke/unsustantated speculation . I believe that we get the licence renewed, why shouldn't we. I doubt that there will be an increase in our share, why should the other ower of Lulo give this to us. And in my opinion the reason for this slide in the share price is that it puts a spotlight on the main pain point of the company, that cash flow is still not sufficient to fund all the activities. And this is why everybody sees this reverse split just as a prelude for future CRs and this is why the sentiment is so bad because everyone just sees that on a constant level money needs to be pumped into the company to keep it alive.

So nothing new, same situation like in the last five years in my opinion, reverse split just makes the situation more obvious to the public and some lost their faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.