LOM 5.21% 9.1¢ lucapa diamond company limited

from day one it was obvious Lucapa was buying a crock with...

1. 2,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    from day one it was obvious Lucapa was buying a crock with Mothae - they were virtually told as much by the previous owner but went ahead and bought it in desperation anyway. I said as much at the time if you care to check. But no, the HC cheer squad were posting that as soon as Lucapa got their hands on Mothae it would be producing wheelie bins full of diamonds a year later. How stupid can posters be? how stupid can Lucapa be?
    Why did it buy in desperation? well at the time Lucapa and the Angolans weren't getting on very well so Lucapa thought it needed to have more irons in the fire than simply Lulo to show the Angolans it wasn't scared of them.

Money spent on Mothae was always money down a very deep toilet, but who ever listens to good advice. Same with Merlin. Basically the Far East Capital report says precisely what I posted for years about Motheaten and Merlin.

Unfortunately Lucapa has never had the expertise required for Lulo they have only ever blundered around it hoping to get lucky and remember they even used a fancy post-hole digger attempting to find the motherlode - shows how amateurish they really are. Very little chance of future success for this dog either. The market will continue to hammer the sp unless Lucapa has a sensational find - but that's equivalent to any of you guys winning PowerBall.

Woof! woof!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.005(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $26.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 8.7¢ $26.92K 289.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57500 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 9987 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.1¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 8.9¢ 14738
Last updated 15.58pm 07/05/2024 ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.