MBH 3.08% 6.3¢ maggie beer holdings ltd

So let me get this straight Skinny, you're lecturing me on cash...

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    So let me get this straight Skinny, you're lecturing me on cash flow when you suggest that management could increase marketing ten-fold from 290K to 2.9 million and they won't be close to needing a cash raise? If they do what you say they won't have a profit from paris creek!
    Let's look further at the numbers paris creek was on the books for 8 days. It turned a profit of $7000. That sounds impressive? 365/8 = 45.5 times that by 7000 and you only get $320 000 dollar profit. They had a half year loss of 3 million. They have 7.5 million in the bank. The point I am making is that they want to grow. To grow takes investment. The money they have is not going to go far.
    The factory has the capacity but it isn't that simple. The cows don't! From their half yearly "
    The Company has the second largest pool of organic milk in Australia, and has a dual pathway to grow this pool via:

• its existing farmers increasing their herd size and investing in farm expansion • conversion of new farms to biodynamic-organic. This will be led by Helmut and Ulli Spranz, the founders of Paris Creek and arguably the most knowledgable biodynamic-organic dairy farmers in Australia."

So the existing farmers will increase their herd size which takes time to do it naturally and there is that key word "investing." Conversion of new farms to biodynamic. This is a process that normally takes 2 years!

Now I see you choose to just focus on three of the points I made.
    Point 1. If you don't like AHF what about JAT? What about BXN? AHF is going to be a competitor and it reported an operating investment cash flow loss of over 1.5m while LON had 3million for 6 months!
    Point 2. I addressed above
    Point 3. "Why are you still here?" The last bastion of a poster who has no comeback. I'm still here because situations change and maybe LON will. It's advantage is that it does have the second largest organic pool in Australia which makes it an attractive take over target.

A lot of posters on these threads have been taken for a ride with LON. A lot of ramping "How good is Laura! She is going to have lots of connections in china! We are going to do infant formula! Great purchase of maggie beer (which by the way has had big write downs) Etc etc etc" Don't fall in love with a stock and read the fine print......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.3¢ $788 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3072 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 52734 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.