MGT 0.00% 32.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Did you (and others) actually read the announcement or do any...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Did you (and others) actually read the announcement or do any research?

From the announcement.

Many institutions we talk to are unable to invest in a company with so many shares outstanding and such a low volatile share price as a consequence. I know that a number of shareholders are concerned about the communication of the share consolidation and its impact on the share price. With my shareholder’s hat on, I share those concerns. But let me provide a perspective that may assist. Firstly, the share consolidation changes only the number of shares and does not change the Company’s assets, or the share of those assets owned by each shareholder. Your Board was provided expert advice by Ord Minnett before proceeding, and we took the view that we have a duty to focus on the long-term shareholder value uplift from transformation, and therefore it was the right choice to put this to shareholders for a decision, recommending that shareholders support us. I understand that a number of shareholders feel this change is unwelcome. We understand their viewpoint, but I do ask you to consider the long-term value it helps to unlock.

2 days is not LONG TERM. They were expecting this, saw it coming, and as indicated, knew there would be concerns. They have stated multiple times they are chasing LONG TERM VALUE not over night success. No one likes to see losses everyday but if you invested in the company 5 years ago or 5 months ago you did it (hopefully) based on fundamentals and long term prospects of getting to mining. If you invested for a get rich quick leading up to PFS or DFS then (sorry to say) bad luck, you made a poor decision.

I'm genuinely interested to know what others could have done better to progress the project?
    Last edited by OutResourced: 08/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 31.5¢ $538 1.704K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31000 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 3958 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.