NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Consolidation/Split - NUH, page-8

1. 2,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2762
    Maybe trying to move from OTCQB to OTCQX, where companies like BrainChip reside. My understanding is while US funds will invest in companies listed on the OTCQX , OTCQB is far more speculative and avoided. One requirement for listing on the OTCQX is a SP of USD $0.25c for a least 30 days prior to listing.
    So even at A$0.25c will come up short. Perhaps the timing ( being optimistic ) is based around a positive quarterly and release of the PRO, with the expectation of some +ve SP movement before the consolidation. A SP of .02c / .40c would have them in the running for an upgrade on the OTCQX.

Either way, IMHO this company will either succeed, or not, based on the uptake of hearing impaired US consumers on hearing assistance devices on the enactment of OTC legislation, and the market share we are able to establish. This, afterall, seems to be the very opportunity for which the company was created. The financial engineering is about trying to stay in the game long enough to at least have a crack. The 5 to 6 year delay in creation of the OTC market has been poorly managed and highly dilutive for early investors ... in hindsight I think they should have cut back to barebones until they had clear vision on OTC timing ( much like mothballing a mine when a commodity price falls below cost of production so as not to waste the resource,, SYR did this not so long ago, and has turned things around nicely ) . On the positive side, the product has been developed & improved to such an extent over this period that they have ever opportunity of making a go of it. The market will only be created once .... early entrants who establish strong market presence will be difficult to dislodge. Sitting with a 20% market share of a healthy, growing OTC market would make us an attractive acquisition.

I remain invested with a small holding.
    Let's see how this pans out over the next few weeks, but it seems the market has pretty much priced in failure ... some very nice upside from here if they prove the market wrong.

IMO.
    Not Financial Advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.