NVA 3.23% 16.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Consolidation/Split - NVA, page-63

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Well, I believe the consolidarion "can" be a good thing, in regards to investors who are only allowed to invest in shares which have a specific price. Also it "could" be the start for further listing options. And of course by doing the math it "should" not reduce the overall market cap.

On the other hand there are unfortunately plenty cases in which the market cap was reduced after a consolidation within a short time after. But in many of these cases the consolidation was conducted only for the reason to sell a huge amount of shares afterwarts again. These companies are designed to live from share issuing.

I think that NVAs share consolidation "could" be a good thing, "if" this consolidation would be accompanied by good news in the near term, e.g. Snow Lake IPO news, publication of some good drilling results and a decent scoping study.

The worst case would be another cap rise anounced short after the consolidation. But this seems out of the question since we have had a rise just a few weeks before.

So let's hope the cap rise will be without a big influence to the market cap. Since no one seems to have a crystal ball, we have to wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $38.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $40.76K 260.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50778 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 20036 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.