OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

Ann: Consolidation/Split - OSP, page-63

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I originally bought for similar reasons, will never buy a stock on that basis again. This does not sell period, if I was a hospital administrator I would not want it either as it just reduces hospital stays which is what drives revenue. NHS probably rejected it twice for the reverse reasons the overall health bill would go up because people live longer only to come back into hospital so overall burden increases and the only benefit is life extension to an old person that is of little economic use to society anyway.

Forget the board they left a CEO in place that has failed year after year to get any appreciable sales. During Covid they kept everyone employed despite there being nothing for them to do. What you now have to look forward to is another capital raise. I emailed investor relations and pointed out if they did not do it soon the level of dilution for existing shareholders would be massive (10:1 90% haircut) as they can expect the share price to just continue dropping as there is no way that next quarters sales will improve much anyway that is the only consistent thing with this company. This week it will likely trade at less than its cash value and that says what the market thinks about the company, it is worthless. They would be better off to close down the company, distribute funds to shareholders and sell off all IP and distribute that, it would be better for the IP and better for everyone.

Only pure capitalism in future, the only thing that matters is profit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.