OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

Ann: Consolidation/Split - OSP, page-66

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191

A hospital administration actively trying to increase hospital stays by not using products which reduce stays and patient outcomes completely goes against any medical code of conduct and would be picked up very quickly if there was any truth to that being undertaken, so I can't see that being any kind of problem, more conspiracy than reality.

In relation to failing year on year, you need to look back on their history, they've taken an idea into a product over the past 10 year, I don't see that as failing. They've also tightened their purse strings and laid off a whole bunch of people way back when COVID first hit, and also the directors took no pay for 6 months, thats hardly keeping everyone employed, its actually the complete opposite if you read their breifings and announcements. Additionally they decided to significantly reduce direct sales and focus on distribution deals and partnerships, of which they've secured 3 majors the whole time COVID has been in existence, so Mike hasn't exactly been sitting on his ass twiddling his thumbs...

Don't get me wrong, I'm as pssed at the shareprice as anyone on here (only just out of the top 20 shareholders) and the consolidation has been a disaster on paper, though that said I still believe in the future of Osprey based on their product and its benefits, just need sales to be far greater, which I strongly believe will happen given the internatioanly distribution agreements signed, but as you said capital will only last so long without that sales increase which without equals a CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.