PEK 4.88% 21.5¢ peak rare earths limited

If you want to point the finger IMO its the Tanzania Government...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    If you want to point the finger IMO its the Tanzania Government full stop. Little that management can do when you don't have approvals in place. Everything gets delay, everything!..... look back on the old reports and we are roughly 3 years behind.

You can change this, that and the other within the company, but what difference it makes when the Government is dragging the chain.

I'll point this out for a little perspective, as I've done before. Approvals for mines in general they can take A VERY long time. Examples are here in Australia. 10+ Years even to get an extension too an existing mine running.

IMO Management have done everything they can to this point, I don't understand people that write them off without providing ideas on what you would do in the Companies situation? MD mentioned that offtakes advanced to a point, but without Government approval they only go so far.

From this point, you can only look to the future and make a decision if you believe the "new" management can pull this off.

I'm pissed that the share price is where its at too....its undervalued. I'm just here to point out rare earth news and company development and get ideas off my fellow shareholders.

IMO its the Government not Management. But I take your points. goodluck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $21.48K 103.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70478 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 51024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.