PSL 6.67% 1.4¢ paterson resources ltd

Ann: Consolidation/Split - PSL, page-78

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Thank you Maltisani for the kind words. I hope you and your family are keeping safe and well. I currently have put all my eggs in one basket, a golden rule of mine that I broke. I've invested else where temporarily while we get set to drill, I wont mention the company due to cross promoting as I respect PSL forum.

I will be re-investing into PSL once a possible consolidation is complete and taking a stronger position within the company as I believe in the ground we hold and current management.

I have never written this company off, just because I sold to temporarily invest else where is not being un-loyal. I have always had PSL on my alert list not to mention read the forum regularly.

Maltisani your one of the most honourable holders on this forum not to mention genuine and brutality honest. I have no doubt PSL will deliver the goods given time. It's a winning stock but has gone through hell and back and needs time to establish itself.

Disclosure......If I had enough money I would not of sold my holdings in PSL, but unfortunately I needed ever dollar to play a game of Russian Roulette with another company who's about to drill soon.

Cheers
    Kiwi
    Last edited by Kiwiboy00: 21/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $6.384M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.743K 124.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 238405 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 97434 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.