RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Ann: Consolidation/Split - RFX, page-25

1. 9,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 844
    From experience IMO if a international investor / fund / fund manager really wanted to invest ( it is a very small amount of cash) they would change their restrictions as a one off or ask another company to "package it" for them as a swap or synthetic for example to comply. I wouldn't do consolidation on the prospect unless that investor had made definate approaches and mentioned a unmovable restriction. Like that investor knows his competitors can't invest so he should jump in now and then have consolidation so he then has a wider demand market from those investors with restrictions. He would have competitive 1st mover advantage and leverage to get better discount.

IMO this is all about perception . Unfortunately I believe it exposes them to downside pressures unless they have brilliant performance and we haven't seen a lot of that.

Each pip have the ability to devestate small holders if the players get interested in running this down.

Oh yes - partners - yep some partners may have been able to offer funds as a convertible to enable them to support development or introduction and believe the confetti on issue was a block - these guys have to think laterally and offer other solutions to solve issues not expose small aussie holders IMO.

If a partner wants to support a OS listing -even pink sheets - more is equired than just a consolidation to meet requirements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.