SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

How nice of them to slip this news out on New Years Eve 2020...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    How nice of them to slip this news out on New Years Eve 2020 just to top the year off. Unbelievable...are they serious...probably somewhere laughing away about their total audacity to suggest that 1 for 2800 is acceptable....not in my wildest thoughts did I ever expect to see a consolidation amount of this ever! I thought 100 would have been pushing it so is the most absolutely ludicrous offer I have seen ever on the ASX in over 25 years & really am in total shock. I wished I hadn't got an alert on the news & looked at it as we were just about to go have SD drinks with our new neighbours but now my brain is shocked & angered beyond belief so I don't know how I can pretend I'm a normal person with this news stuck in my head when I really want to run around in circles tearing my hair out..or down a lot of drinks in succession & be the neighbour you don't want to know burbling on about companies on the ASX. Hmmm..am going to have to pull myself together & pretend to respect the Corporate world of Company directors...schemers & scammers!!

Well....Happy New Year all...had been looking forward to 2021 until I saw this grrr...take care all & need to hash out if can do anything to overrule this crazy decision somehow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.