ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Peter King. I thought Covid19 is horrible enough.

I read your post just after lunch thinking about all of the possibilities for good to happen from all of this difficulty regarding bad happenings, in 2020. I could not think of 1 after your post almost throwing up my salad on my friends lawn!

I've had a tough year being in Healthcare. Not as bad as care practitioners in the USA, they are badly shaken, emotionally in duress, professionally many appear to be practicing with a huge fear of overwhelming stress due to PPE deficit, disfunction, fight or flight hyperalertness, heat exhaustion, fear, sleep deprivation, terror around law suits, personal relationship stability threatened, poor political leadership toned heavily with neglect and indifference, recipe for crisis indeed.

Yet we remain dignified compassionate and respectful which is even more challenging trying our best damage control strategies with this Pandemic in these pressurized prolonged conditions.To say the least.
    No wonder rocket science is a good thing. Lots of potential to avoid michhief, enough said.

Most people want to get as far away as possible from the atrocities you mentioned in the post just above, it's too much to handle for any reasonably caring person who is just here to live life and make good will, live well. Be alive experiencing a journey disengaged from that, stuff.

Netflix should make a miniseries on what your talking about psychotic confusion, the miniseries Narcos was an eye opener. Thanks for the insight, good luck. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.