THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

Ann: Consolidation/Split - THR, page-9

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

My previous shares I owned and the company went dissolved soon after consolidation,, sucked the last bit of money out of the holders and ran.

This is not a good sign for me personally, I'm thinking of pulling the little I have out.

The only thing that has me second guessing myself, is all the shite that's happening in Africa with British and French getting kicked out and a stop to all exports to europe, gas pipe line through Niger is put to a stop to Europe, French will no longer get Uranium from Niger also.

America doesn't have much of uranium and purchase most of it in. If the stars align with drill results come in great results, then this pig of a thing may goes somewhere. (that's the gambler side of me coming out) The other side of though, these leaches are sucking all the money out of this as much as they can, giving themselves pay increase, not reinvesting into holdings and the record player of the same non eventful information got me thinking, take the little of what I have now and run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.726M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $7.4K 445.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 331280 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 27375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.