TTM 4.76% 4.4¢ titan minerals limited

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Most explorers have...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Most explorers have performed poorly over the last few years. I actually think we are looking pretty good here especially once tax loss selling is complete.

The company is doing a good job of making our assets look attractive to the majors and gold, silver copper I feel will appreciate in value.

The consolidation is just for attracting more institutional investors and increasing liquidity.
    Even in recent weeks, we have seen some large purchases. I don't know if it's really as bad as you suggest.
    Unfortunately I am suffering with a lot of my small caps, and although I got my timing wrong here, I still feel that Peter Cook will oversee a reasonable return for shareholders.

We have already seen a deal done for Linderos with Gina and in the new interview, our CEO talks about advanced discussions for a JV about Copper Duke. She mentions an initial upgrade of our Dynasty JORC Resource coming at the end of July. Again she sounds very confident about doubling the 3m Oz JORC Resource. Only half of the 9km stretch has been drilled and at a shallow depth so there is a high probability of the resource being doubled.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1yIjpjmQl0fd4agWk21HHX?si=Gz8w777gSw6qvUu-TbZgfQ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $79.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $37.41K 853.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1861504 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 842701 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.