WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

WBT is a great company w superb management and board. The road...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    WBT is a great company w superb management and board. The road for home run is not a direct line.In the short to medium term, the share price only matters to day traders and flippers. There are quite a few of them in WBT which is good in one hand as provides pretty good liquidity but has its downside given pressure both ways can be brutal. In my view the share consolidation (while mostly psychological) is positive in the long run given it will allow for quasi instos and micro cap funds (yes we are still micro cap till $100m mcap) to buy into the register. The selling pressure from the founders should abate soon as both have sold quite a bit already to meet their tax bills and other commitments so I do think we are heading back to 3s and 4s handle within Q12019. Patience is a virtue and long term holders shall be rewarded. Take a look at Audio Pixels (btw Fred Bart sits also on WBT board...). It's been trading for 12 years and went from 20c stock to $22!!! it's now more than $600m mcap and with out selling a single dollar!!! only on the potential. Can WBT replicate that? sure it can. If the tech works and with the right partner it can easily become a $1bn company. But this will take time. Couple of years in my view. However to find a 10-20x return is almost impossible. I think here there is a fair chance to achieve that. JMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.