WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi HKP,I am honestly surprised you wanted to bring up this...

1. 16,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6903
    Hi HKP,

I am honestly surprised you wanted to bring up this topic.

If WKT didn't obtain the extension from the ASX, they would have been placed into administration.

I am a little blown away by the vote against the remuneration report, so much support for a company that failed to meet the conditions precedent to the loan, we were told on HC, that the loan was being delayed due to the company saving a few dollars on interest, the nonholders were calling BS on this claim, WKT finally came clean that the loan wasn't likely, where they spent months in suspension. WKT then needed to launch a life-saving capital raising that was priced to sell, where only 50% of the funds were raised after the company applied for an extension of the 3 month offer period due to the lack of interest, WKT then breached the ASX listing rules by allowing a director to take up the $400k in the capital raising just to reach the minimum amount to relist, WKT was then pulled up by the ASX where the director needed to sell his shares to another party. WKT finally got back to trading and a few months later had the ASX asking how they were going to continue to operate as they had nearly blown all the cash at the end of March, WKT almost ran out of cash again and required another shareholder loan, then they landed the Gemcorp deal, with the credit card interest rate the option for 30% of any free cash margins and the confirmation that there will be virtually no money for shareholders for the next 3 years.

Yet at the AGM around 20% of shareholders voted, where we had 99% support for the remuneration report, Amazing.

This speaks volumes about the type of investors WKT has attracted, they either don't know how to vote, or they are that blinded by their investment.

Which one do you think it is?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.