ADT 2.93% $3.31 adriatic metals plc

Ann: Constitutional Court Release Update, page-20

1. 1,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Doesn't actually bother me personally, don't mind a bit of bite in a CEO.

What does bother me is every whinging johnny come lately chicken little that buys in at a high point, then lay it all on Paul online when it doesn't double immediately, or even ever.

And the random trolls that seem to just post baiting crap all day. I do understand this is human nature, and the anonymous nature of the net, and needs to be managed / blocked / ignored accordingly for his own sanity.

These losers need to learn to get better, research early opportunities and take the risk on and own it themselves.

What we do risk is losing rare people like Paul and others acting in such an unselfish manner, offering up opportunities like this one. People that bought at $4.80 are no doubt going to disagree, but if you're doing that sorry but you need to realise you are someones exit liquidity.

ADT was handed on a platter to the general public by Paul & Co from smoking pre-listing drill hole taken to IPO, nobody got special treatment, no freebies, lots of chance for people to get on at 20c and all the way up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.31
Change
-0.100(2.93%)
Mkt cap ! $928.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.36 $3.37 $3.29 $2.437M 733.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10957 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.33 592 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.