AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Construction and Production Teams Strengthened, page-92

1. 11,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Correct rusty, sooner or later the cycle will turn, no one can know when, that 12 months could be anything from 6 months to 36 months or something else, you have to do your research to see what is more probable in your own mind. Ignore as much sudo macro commentary as possible, these commodities have massive and I mean MASSIVE paper plays on them, you will see and hear diametrically opposed views almost hourly, many thousands of expert authors make big $$$ on twisting and turning the herd, stay with whatever course you set, because it's not hours, days or months it's far more serious than that, if you have ever sat on a rip, you will know it's worth the wait, but be positioned if you can.

More importantly you need to remove yourself from the herd by being capitalized, this is not so much about how much $$$ you have (we all deal in different numbers) it is about what ties you have on your money, you want none, say we are talking about 6 to 36 you see then that you must have no strings pulling you to act with that cash. You find something in the cycle, gold, hogs whatever and then you go about your business buying as many (cheap) as possible with the funds available, no panic or as my old Granny would say, little and often is nice

If you want comfort and an invoice, see a financial professional.

As always dyor.

Great weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.