WKT 0.00% 11.3¢ walkabout resources ltd

Why not? Is there a law against posting? Do I have to agree with...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Rubbish... go learn some English. Fancy having to argue over language. No wonder the announcements are so misunderstood by some posters. But I guess that is all you have to run with. FYI. Months is two months ( the plural), a few is three months, several is 5-6 or more months etc.
    Why not? Is there a law against posting? Do I have to agree with you? But to answer your question, after watching for a very long time, I got tired of the lies and BS that was put out by the usuals on here.

You can disagree on that rationale but that's the truth. I don't believe what is said on here. It has all been wrong to date and the announcements plus the current state of affairs prove it.. If some of you would even acknowledge the facts it would go someways toward toning down the rhetoric, but you never do.. defenders of BS till the end. False postings are the reason that others are on here trying to keep it honest and I know that you have been told this in the past.. I've read it several times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $5.266K 46.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 862293 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 345704 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.