SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Yes it will be interesting. Especially to hear/listen/observe as...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Yes it will be interesting.

Especially to hear/listen/observe as ASX drag themselves through their own 'mud' in front of the Federal Court ....

WITH  and WHILE many invested and non-invested others  - read, watch, listen and follow.  Some 'others' will no doubt be - as example - national and international 'listeners/followers' and of course, many other followers will include those in social media, the independent reporting media and also those with the 9 Entertainment Company - 9EC who own SMH, The Age, the Australian Financial Review and other interests etc -https://www.asx.com.au/asx/share-price-research/company/NEC

IN MY OPINION - the'mud' has been caused by ASX's themselves and their own unexplained, inexplicable suspension of ISX.  IN MY OPINION, there is no need for ASX to point their proverbial fingers at others to apportion blame...as it was ultimately ASX's decision to suspend ISX based on what evidence?  What/who were ASX's advisory sources - were they appropriate sources to guide/advise ASX?

Obviously we will all know a little more and very soon unless ASX take their well trodden, well known path to date and seek yet again to delay the Federal Court hearing timelines for 2020.

You could naively wonder at the motives/reasons why the ASX lawyers would advise ASX to proceed further with the ISX suspension and also wonder why they would encourage ASX to challenge the damages claim ---especially since the release of the latest and updated results from Clayton Utz's updated response to the Independent Report.....and in light of/and in the face of other evidence being gathered and/or obtained to date against the ASX ....

A rushed post.  Apologies for any grammatical and formatting errors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.