EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Make no mistake, the head shed team are well and truely on...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Make no mistake, the head shed team are well and truely on notice. There will be no soft landing for anyone involved if the second strike actually occurs at the next AGM, least of all for the head shed dwellers.

It is not surprising that there are now some stirings of life from the comforts of the past three plus years in the head shed.

The clock is ticking! Maybe what we are seeing is simply something of a recharge of the rhetoric machine, and although I am still somewhat sceptical about the substance we might expect in delivered outcomes, in the interim I am still prepared to view these announcements as positive, but the strategic transition we are seeing, had better not amount to just putting clean curtains in the front window as we have seen in the past.

I expect this strategic transition to be backed up with action; A transition from not much action, to getting into gear to push this company forward in the only way which is going to mean something to shareholders. Access Oil and Gas and bring it to market.

I don't know what has been holding you back, but I like that you have stood up Mr Aitken, and have promised action, show me more?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.