EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: Contingent oil resources at Red Gully North-1, page-44

1. 4,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    joseph1652.

I know you are not happy with the reduced value of you holdings going down neither am I the only difference is I know why and you think you know.
    When they took over oil was $120 and when they consolidated it was $80 and you can still do a lot at those prices but when it goes to $35 and just enough to run the company and now at $50 it does not give you a lot of leeway to do anything that is the reason the SP has declined and not much will happen until we have a farm-in partner.
    Doc has good intentions but surely you can see that he would be in the same position and could not do anything with the same income and would have to do one of the following.
    Just the same as the board he will not say what his intentions are so what is the difference.
    You have to give the company away or get a loan do a capital raising or get a farm-in partner A farm-in partner is the best way and that is what I think they are doing and not wanting to give to much away.
    The SP will increase in time you just have to be patient we have a good board with their hands tied behind their back.
    I am not aboard supporter as I know any board would be in the same position with no funds.
    If you know a new board would make a difference can you tell me how they could do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.