BNL 12.5% 0.5¢ blue star helium limited

Ann: Contingent Resource Certified for Voyager Field, page-13

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    ok. I got rained off. I’m using 2C interchangeably with the P50 in your reply. I believe this is more or less the same thing as in its pretty certain that 50% of it is recoverable/commercial/viable, or it’s 50% certain that this much is recoverable). I believe we added .6 to our already 13.4. From a previously undefined resource (Voyager). That’s good. It will likely get better with more drilling. I haven’t done the valuations in $$ terms like you as until we do feasibility studies it’s hard to know what’s commercial and at what cost so I’d be guessing. I don’t have any arguments with what you’ve said above.

I was hoping we would get a gas composition report that said we had a column of 500 feet at 8% helium with a pipe flow so strong it took one of the drillers arms off! Im not saying it’s a bad announcement, Im just waiting and hoping for a really outa this world one that grabs the attention of the market.

all the best bud, we both hope this comes good and makes us both rich, then I’ll buy you a beer and we can laugh about old internet interactions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.751M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.72K 3.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4584256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6667222 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.