AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

pointing out what's happening is fine. but if you're only going...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    pointing out what's happening is fine. but if you're only going to do that from one side... that's grandstanding for one side. Tom's inability to bring up IGF and Zijin's Leaked information pointing to corruption is a good example, especially in the article he's just written. If you are going to tell me he doesn't know they exist? well, that again is just poor journalism. But the information is out there and it's definitely not making it into his articles.

There's a big cause-and-effect thing going on here and Zijin trying the usual Chinese games of switching blame and stalling progress(you only ever stall a court case if you know it's not going to go your way). which a few here are also cheering for. ill point to my last post... China getting this deposit helps no one other than China.
    and I'm not blinded by AVZ... they could definitely be better at keeping the market informed, this court case date push back a good example of that. but I also understand that they are fighting multiple parties in the 11th hour of maybe getting the ML over the line and pending court cases. you cant be reading like an open book at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.