AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well posted Wombat. The ASX Outcome I am sure is what AVZ would...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Well posted Wombat. The ASX Outcome I am sure is what AVZ would have wanted while the Legal cases and investigations by the DRC Ministry are progressing. I am convinced the legal Counsel being provided to our Management team has the best interests of our shareholders at the forefront of the actions being undertaken. The ASX had no other option but to keep us in suspension which ends any speculation on the date for resuming trading.
    I am sure as some have already alluded to, the ASX was being pressured from several large retail shareholders and media sources to get disclosure from AVZ Management on the deliberations with the DRC Govt. Now that source of information has dried up, at least for now, only plain old speculation can feed the negative ramps.
    It will be interesting to know whether the Market Herald, AFR or any DRC journalists will be following the Legal case in the ICC and providing daily reporting. I am sure the DRC President will have an interested observer present to report back to his Ministry so he can gather critical information to provide further clarity who specifically is behind the corruption and what their intentions have been. If the information provided by the Directorate of Finance is proven in the ICC then it will only be a matter of time before we hear more on the ML.
    That being said, I applaud AVZ for not disclosing information that would undoubtedly be used to discredit AVZ management transactions and ultimately cause further delays to our case while information is sourced by the Courts. As a former Plaintiff on several legal cases keeping your competitors blindsided of your transactions and strategy suppresses their ability to seek further information which they would say they were not privy to in advance of defending their position. That's the simple way to win and drive the outcome you want.
    I am also of the view that while these cases are continuing AVZ management has control of the timing to release future announcements which on the award of the ML will provide further evidence of results, drilling investigations, pending off take agreements, funding arrangements, and timeline to FID which would reduce any impact to the current listed SP when the ASX is satisfied we have met their disclosure obligations.
    Let's hope the following week provides the glimmer of hope to benefit all shareholders and end the trading suspension.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.