MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNSFan I love your enthusiasm, I really do, you know I want this...

1. 2,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    MNSFan I love your enthusiasm, I really do, you know I want this to happen more than most but there is a point where shear will doesn't change the facts.
    Unless we hear some sort of funding or other miraculous deal is struck then the reality isn't great.
    Have you read through the current report? nothing great about it and the debt servicing is untenable unless a miracle happens or is happening in the background.
    I'm not giving up and pray for a turn around, (I'm not religious by the way) a lot of wood has been knocked lately and that scares me to think that's all I have atm.
    I truely hope FP is doing all he can, I don't want to lose all I have invested here but it is a reality I have to wear.
    And yes the "told you so" crew is frustrating the shit out of all of us but that is human nature, some people are built to enjoy others failings, I for one don't have the ability to take pleasure in others failings and take pride in that as a moral person, I want everyone to succeed here....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.