MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I understand your frustration Jasper22 and share your thoughts...

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    I understand your frustration Jasper22 and share your thoughts re being dissapointed in the SP and lack of communication by MNS management to the market.

I've always been a glass half full and realistic type of investor.

On the PROs of MNS- because the non holding numpties like to post negatives only...many of which are not based on fact...

MNS have a group of non holding numpties talk Cons every post....most of which is BS..

.lets remember MNS shareholders:

1 MNS hold a large shareholding in a battery producing factory in New York as well as Nachu raw material reserves in Tanzania. Mine site cleared- villagers relocated- proven reserves of high quality raw materials and Tanzanian government happy to do business with companies developing mines...Biden Administration handing out huge $$ grants to companies making certified batteries for a hungry EV Industry.

2 FP - love him or not - has over 13 million shares in MNS - I think he's got way more to lose than us all if MNS fails long term.

Do you think a lending facility would lend a company $$$ that has those assets which are already well advanced ?

My thoughts are that MNS management are currently seeking that funding so we can continue on MNS's growth plans..

I'd say it's very likely...they don't spend their day reading HC and 'fishing' like TS...lol

Watch this space IMO.

...meanwhile the non holding numpties continue to try and hurt MNS shareholders confidence..

I'm personally very happy to hold MNS - happy that the ASX is enforcing their rules to ensure our investment reaps a reward for ALL SHAREHOLDERS..

GLTAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.