AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

I think there are 2 different overarching expectations from...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

I think there are 2 different overarching expectations from these types of penny stocks that a lot of people know deep down but fail to accept:

——A. What all people “hope” for - that they hit it big by becoming this great revenue-generating company who regularly cough up dividends, and is in contention for a big buy-out. The dream where the 10 cent company becomes the $10 company; or

——B. They are the company that doesn’t ever really actually crack it big nor fulfil the “pipe dream” nor land the “powerball” as some have referred to it. They are the penny stock who frequently secure respectable funding deals, and show promise of becoming a Scenario ‘A’ company, whose price fluctuates each time this promising news is released, who stand to rise and fall constantly (even with a few mini mountain peak rises when the dream feels real).

In my meaningless opinion, a few people in these threads who are disappointed, and will continue to get crunched are those who at some point have believed that this is a Scenario ‘A’ company. These are the people who contribute to the rises and exacerbate the mini mountain peak rises by not selling and reinvesting during the rises.

In my meaningless opinion, I don’t think there’s any doubt that this stock is a Scenario ‘B’ company, and my baseless prediction is that this company will overcome their current hurdles, start to trade again in what will probably be May on the back of some “promising news”, and given they’re already in a fallen position, rises will still occur, even without the same amount of pipe-dreamers to lift it. The rises just won’t be as steep as previously, as they’ll be driven by less pipe-dreamers and more by the short term investors (or the acceptors of Scenario ‘B’ as I think of them) who see this company for what it really is, and have already and will continue to make a lot of money from this stock buying at news in the falls like now, and selling in the smaller rises.
    Last edited by JimmyDuka: 16/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.