TVN 4.17% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Ann: Continuation of Suspension from Quotation, page-74

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Jumping on the speculation bandwagon, I note Grant's post of 8 March, indicating a joint venture model for funding. I find the timing and nature of this post to be intriguing with the benefit of hindsight.

There's a number of negative inferences from the current situation, particularly non-compliance with the ASX rules. I'm not persuaded by the suggestion that capital raising would be so difficult we'd be compromised, given progress seems to have occurred and greater value in our tenement's identified (notwithstanding capital being harder to come by).

Saying that, I think there is some very logical analysis that leads to very negative conclusions, described elsewhere on this forum. There really isn't a good excuse for non-compliance with the rules. I hope it's a matter of breaking a few eggs to make the omelette...

The length of this delay would be somewhat explained by a bigger deal of some kind. The absence of a standard cap raise would also be explained, if there was a wholesale sized deal imminent.

For these reasons I suspect that the capital raising might be in the form of something out of left field, such as a significant partner coming on, some kind of joint venture (perhaps not by technical definition). As a LtH I hope this is to be the case, but reasonable minds may differ.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $88.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $15.53K 316.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 306947 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 452758 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.