FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Just to discuss your self proclamation of being 100% right, and...

1. 6,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4158

Just to discuss your self proclamation of being 100% right, and as you asked .. .. .. ..

Re: “however why not go back and read my posts prior to the Morila purchase

Where to start as there was that many! but as your concentration levels peter out over too many words, we will just have to do it one at a time.

(i) https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-mali-lithium-to-acquire-morila-gold-mine-to-become-producer.5592266/page-266?post_id=46964321
    "and they bought 80% of Ashanti Barrick who only hold 80%, that means you have bought 64% of a tailings mine and they keep 16% you pay the bills as well" -
    wrong
    "now they have sold you a pile of dirt with a promise it has gold in it and they get 22-27 million USD or 30-37 million AUD plus they get 16% royalties" - wrong

~ Sociétés des Mines de Morila SA (Morila SA), a Malian registered company is effectively owned 40% by Barrick, 40% by AngloGold and 20% by the State of Mali and Morila SA owns the mine which lies within the 211km2 Morila Exploitation Licence (Original Decree number 99217/PM-RM dated 4 August 1999 and subsequent amendments)
    The Company has executed a binding agreement to acquire 100% of the share of Morila Limited, a Jersey registered company (Jersey Co), from Barrick and AngloGold. Jersey Co holds the AngloGold and Barrick 80% interest in Morila SA (Barrick and AngloGold each hold 50% interest in Jersey Co).

ps: this question and the others to follow were all condensed into a single post, which you chose to ignore based on "not being able to read my posts."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.