MNB 10.0% 5.5¢ minbos resources limited

The amount of Hydrogen/Green Ammonia Twiggy is trying to produce...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    The amount of Hydrogen/Green Ammonia Twiggy is trying to produce by 2030 is Very large as this article states.
    Forrest strikes huge $50 billion green hydrogen plan with German energy giant E.ON | RenewEconomy

His goal will require 70 GW Of renewable power at a cost of around 50 billion $.
    With such an ambitious target I wonder if he is sniffing around MNB and If he knows that we could have more than the 200 MW with the Angolan government mentioning possibly another 500MW could be available if we could get this first project up and running.
    Food for thought 700 MW of already set up Hydro power?? Saving billions in setting up the renewable energy and time dealing with all the permits, planning, government approvals, construction timeframes etc. The Hydro power is sitting there good to go..
    An interesting clip from this article states
    Aussie miner Fortescue sets up investment platform to fund green energy projects | Reuters
    "Fortescue is taking its global pipeline of green hydrogen and green ammonia projects to final investment decision and in doing so, has communicated our intention and desire to bring additional equity investors onboard," Fortescue Energy CEO Mark Hutchinson said.
    The funding model for projects will differ based on the project and Fortescue expects to hold stakes of between 25% and 50% stake in projects with outside investors, the company said.

I find this last line very interesting. Take from it what you will.
    The more I dive into what FFI/FMG are doing in the green space the more I think they at some stage will come for our project as a partner of some sort. I don't believe our GA project is for sale, as that's not what Minbos is about. Its about feeding Angola and Africa.

Anyhow Roll on CR update and finance and construction update for the phosphate project for now. We are due an avalanche of news flow going forward.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $47.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $42.53K 781.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18500 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 295963 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.