MNB 3.23% 6.4¢ minbos resources limited

Being the length of this suspension, It would appear that this...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Being the length of this suspension, It would appear that this there is something very important going on behind closed doors. One can only speculate on what. The worst case vs the best case scenario is very interesting.
    For the bears, maybe the IDC loan didn't eventuate and they are scrabbling for funds ?
    For the Bull case... Are we getting a new partner? most likely for the GA project. could it be possible we are getting a major player coming on board to free carry us ? or to fund a % of it ? Could
    it look like a 50:50 or 40:60 % deal ? even as low as 30:70% deal is still a great deal if we are free carried ..... I guess we will have to wait and see.

I'm bullish due to the reasons I have previously posted about a few major players pushing for Green Ammonia projects.
    I am sleeping well currently being under suspension. And feel we could come out of this smiling otherwise the TH for CR would have just come out a month ago and it would
    be business as usual. Anyhow, be back in a few weeks to discuss the outcomes
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.002(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $56.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ $3.654K 57.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26167 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 26373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.