MNB 0.00% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

I don't have any details on what is developing during this...

1. 13,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881

I don't have any details on what is developing during this suspension, so the following is just a hypothetical based purely past company guidance on what to watch for.
    What if they are introducing a new cornerstone investor that wants to participate in the green ammonia and get that project started?
    By contributing cash for equity, it does dilute us - which is what we are currently expecting anyway with the cr. However while diluting our holding by a modest amount, it also adds to the total net worth of our company by making this a two projects company with the second project much larger than the first. Our diluted shares would be worth more per share than the non diluted shares were worth based on just the one project.
    The company would become larger, more diversified and have a large cornerstone partner to add credibility. That in turn could at some point attract more diversied insto buying and rather than hope for a PE ratio of 5 on the phosphate, we might instead trade on a PE ratio of 10 knowing that the GA is going to be developed and bring future growth.
    However, from what I hear, I wouldn't sweat it about this cr being too dilutive either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $35.15K 636.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 454296 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 228952 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 80835
Last updated 15.47pm 07/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.