MNB 3.57% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

As I've posted before, to be suspended for up to 2 weeks...

1. 3,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6655
    As I've posted before, to be suspended for up to 2 weeks (possibly longer) means that this is not about whether to accept the funds from the new comer, that would take a day or 2 at most. By the sounds of it those that participated have not been approached by the lead broker to revise the raise detail - maybe chuk can confirm this. Even if they were revising the raise, it would only take 3-4 days.

So this new investor has changed the landscape, there will be some sort of agreement associated with the investment which is taking the time.

@jibbybagger said it was a major fertiliser company which may or may not be correct. That doesn't necessarily mean it would be for the phosphate project, the GA project is also about fertilisers. It would however count out P4.

As chuk said above it would be great if this was about GA. Although not a short term project (like phosphate), our SP does not reflect any value for it. Get a reputable cornerstone investor involved, some funds to advance the project - PFS etc and IMO the market will start factoring that project into our SP.

We don't need a cornerstone investor for the phosphate project. If this suspension is about an offtake, possibly with the S African customer, that too would be great - go straight to stage 2 - double the revenue and being introduced by IDC possibly quicken the loan process.

I think this offtake will occur and we'll also get a strategic partner for GA, IMO the suspension is about one of these, hopefully they gave themselves more time than they need and we'll get the announcement before friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $57.47K 1.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 495652 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ 460453
Last updated 14.57pm 06/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.