MNB 0.00% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

It still comes down to what sort of value might be added. Even...

1. 13,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    It still comes down to what sort of value might be added. Even if its just a normal cr, some value is still added by way of the cash raised which means less debt to be repaid. I certainly would prefer the debt with less dilution though.

However, just as an example, if a 25% dilution is done as part of a deal that increases EPS by say 50%, then it's a good deal for all shareholders as even after factoring in the dilution, EPS will still be higher.

I have no idea what to expect from the outcome of the suspension but it doesn't look like it will be an ordinary cr. So we just have to wait and see what's going to be announced before we can decide if this is a beneficial cr.
    IMO it is going to be beneficial no matter what because it does allow production to start this year and hopefully at least very close to on time. Again IMO, another delay to next year would have been a far worse outcome than even a 20-25% dilution. I'm expecting much less dilution than that but I wouldn't mind the 25% if it helps bring the green ammonia into production.
    Hopefully all gets revealed in the next few days.

Last edited by chuk: 06/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 178952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.13am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.