MNB 3.57% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

I must be deluded, from what I understand I think this is going...

1. 3,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6655
    I must be deluded, from what I understand I think this is going to be very positive.

The placement was over subscribed, but at the last minute they had an investor wanting in, so they had to reassess. I'd suggest if it was an insignificant investor, they'd just do what they did to every one else and just tell them bad luck it's oversubscribed. (we have heard that info from several investors involved in the placement)

Obviously to suspend the shares for over 2 weeks tells us, this investor is very significant, very important to the company. Also the time it has taken tells us it's not just a matter of accepting $xx million more in placement funds - we'd be back trading if that was the case. This tells us this investment is also part of some sort of agreement for one of our projects. Considering a video was released giving a guesstimate for the NPV of our green Ammonia project, I'd hazard a guess it has something to do with that.

Remember the last placement they announced the Strategic Investor group who took a large chunk of that placement and are our biggest shareholder. This investment involved a Strategic Cooperation Agreement including offtake from a group including the Chairman of CATL & the Chairman of the largest Cathode maker. That was announced with the placement - nothing illegal about that. We didn't go into suspension for that placement, just the 2 day trading halt - they obviously had this agreement squared away beforehand. Sounds like they were caught a bit unawares this time.

I expect something similar this time too, though not to do with P4. The main thing is these funds have enabled construction to start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $57.47K 1.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 495652 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ 460453
Last updated 14.57pm 06/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.