MNB 3.57% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

I had hoped with the suspension extended to Thursday, we might...

1. 3,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6655

I had hoped with the suspension extended to Thursday, we might get an announcement before then. Doesn’t look like that will happen and who knows they might extend the suspension yet again.

Normally they’d have all this squared away before doing the cap raise - like in 2022 when a syndicate including the CATL Chairman & The Chairman of the largest cathode maker invested in us. Or they’d do both the cap raise & the strategic investor separately. I think the timing of this new strategic investor caught them with their pants down & they had no choice but to go into suspension while this deal was inked. Information about this new strategic investor had already leaked to the market.

Assuming this new investor is doing some sort of deal with green Ammonia ( a fair assumption considering the last presentation said to watch out for partnerships re GA ) to ink a deal they’d have to have some sort of idea as to the value of the project. The GA study set much of the foundation work for size etc, a rough capex, but nothing on opex. To get a NPV they need a capex, opex, and a product selling price which isn’t too hard to source. I have a sneaky suspicion that video (link below) used some of the figures they were using in negotiations to value the GA project, while they had those figures a non related 3rd party just happened to do a cheap video about it (unfortunately it’s only had 10 likes, so not well circulated).

This deal will have taken 3 weeks to put together, possibly longer if the suspension continues. As I said in my last post, this is a lot more than a strategic investor just investing $xx in our company. This is a deal/partnership of some sort & IMO is likely to give our GA project a path forward. If the investor is a prominent investor like the P4 investor, it will certainly put us on many radars. The P4 investors went under the radar, probably because it was the respective Chairmans of CATL etc investing through another vehicle, not CATL itself. IMO Minbos could have promoted that better, though to be fair chances are these people didn’t want too much publicity. Hopefully this new strategic investor will put us on the radar and other investors realise what a great opportunity this is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjudhhfMO54

"Stop tagging me in your posts. I'm not interested in hearing the same rubbish over and over.Talk to yourself."

Chuk he tags you because you keep replying to him, that's what trolls want, people to reply.
    He doesn't tag me, in fact I don't even know who you're talking about

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $57.47K 1.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 495652 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ 460453
Last updated 14.57pm 06/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.