MNB 0.00% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

"Where does it mention third party negotiations or big boys...

1. 13,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3879
    "Where does it mention third party negotiations or big boys wanting in after CR announced ?"

The announcement said they are finalising cr details.
    The initial sum sought was oversubscribed within the first two days. While details haven’t been revealed, doesn't that make it dead obvious that something else, much more significant than the originally planned cr is going on?
    The company isn't releasing details or taking many calls from investors during this time also suggesting something quite significant.
    However, I don't agree with your assumption that the company is desperate or at the mercy of lenders, so as I see it, there is no guarantee of any outcome to whatever is being negotiated. I don't expect the company to just accept any deal that might be offered. Hopefully though, we do see something big announced but otherwise I expect that they will have a significant amount of cash raised because I haven't heard anything about any changes to the original cr. I'm much more confident than you are that there will be no changes to the IDC term sheet. Why would there be if the company is boosting its cash position after the initial term sheet was offered?
    I also understand that other non dilutive options that the company said it was working on are still on the table which can take care of the working capital requirements.
    The company isn't at anyone's mercy as you keep insisting it is but hopefully a deal is also reached on whatever is currently being discussed.
    As I said previously, I'm not jumping to any conclusions as there's no point guessing at what isn't yet known by anyone. The stock is suspended so I'm content to wait on the news before deciding its potential impact on the company valuation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $35.15K 636.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 454296 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 228952 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 80835
Last updated 15.47pm 07/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.