AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Continuation of TIA, page-19

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3576
    if you don't follow twitter which has become far better than HC now (thanks non-holders and mod inaction)

It was also interesting to see the DRC visited guess who? CATH!

Funny that, they are touring CATH battery facilities, CATH is extending TIA here, and DRC is looking to build up battery chain - Are they going to buy direct from CATH or are they expecting CATH to build in DRC? I doubt CATH is in the business of selling their tech, they sell batteries so obviously the DRC is here visiting what CATH will be doing in the DRC. Any other Lithium interests for CATH in DRC? Nope...

So its factually correct to assume CATH, DRC and AVZ are doing this togeather as seen from the three parties mixing on various fronts

All other opinions need to show facts to be considered legitimate

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5398/5398951-9a4915759f22e754cbfe3e57fb6306b4.jpg

The impending short-squeeze is very real.. Felix not far from re-election now and has no choice but to address this, the bishops opinion, and his battery hub ambitions if he has a chance of re-elections. Therefore it all comes to a head before Nov-23 and shorters have to simply wait and wait and wait for their impending catastrophe.. A lesson in shorting event risk and herd mentality, whilst i never wish anyone a loss, the shorters here deserve it... The rest, we all take losses and learn...

Or humble pie for the longs... but the facts state otherwise..

Last edited by sf120: 04/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.